Abstract submission is now closed.
Thank you for your participation!
- December 1, 2006: Registration opens
- December 4, 2006: Call for Paper opens
- January 22, 2007: Abstract Submission Due
- February 15, 2007: Notification of Acceptance Due
- March 15, 2007: Presentation Material Due
- March 20, 2007: Program Book Publishede
- TBA: Full Paper Due
Due date for full paper submission has been postponed. Official deadline will be announced on web and via email soon. Thank you for your understanding.
ISGC invites submissions for papers on the following topics:
- Applications on High Energy Physics
- Applications on Life Science (including Bioinformatics & Biomedical)
- Applications on Earth Science
- Applications on Astronomy
- Applications on Humanities & Social Sciences
- Operation & Management
- Grid Middleware & Interoperability
- Grid Security
- Industry & Government
Abstracts (within 150 words) must be submitted directly to the Ms. Vicky Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 22, 2007. Papers will be selected by Program Committee by February 15. Confirmation will be sent via email. Full papers will be reviewed by invited reviewers. For the blind referee process, notification of acceptance will be mailed by the program secretariat.
Presentation Material (such as paper or PowerPoint) must submit to the Secretariat at email@example.com by March 15, 2007. Full papers must be written in English and must be in PDF format. The Symposium proceedings will be published by Springer-US after the event.
For information, please contact the ISGC 2007 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting many of you in Taipei.