Environmental Computing Workshop
- Date: Sunday, 13 March 2016
- Venue: 3F, Building for Humanities and Social Science, Academia Sinica
- Matti Heikkurinen, LMU
- Dieter Kranzlmüller, LRZ
- Simon C. Lin, Academia Sinica
- Eric Ye, Academia Sinica
This workshop focuses on advances in environmental computing (using advanced
environmental modelling techniques to analyse data sources with a goal of producing
The presentations will be case studies or present new approaches to environmental computing systems, including (but not limited to) multi-model and multi-data frameworks (including metadata approaches), scalability of the systems, socio-economic impact of environmental computing, data and model semantics and visualisation.
PROGRAM FORMAT: (To Be Update)
- Introduction to environmental computing (Dieter Kranzlmüller, LRZ) (30 minutes).
- 2 talks (each 30 minutes)
Session 2: (3 talks, each 30 minutes incl. discussion)
Session 3: (3 talks, each 30 minutes incl. discussion)
Session 4: (Panel and Discussion)