Co-located Workshops and Events
Frontiers in Computational Drug Discovery (Friday ~ Tuesday, 16~20 March)
ECAI / ApSTi Workshop (Sunday, 18 March)
APGridPMA + IGTF (Sunday, 18 March)
Security Workshop (Monday, 19 March)
Environmental Computing Workshop (Monday, 19 March)
Workshop on Learning Analytics (Monday, 19 March)
GDB Meeting (Wednesday, 21 March)
cryoEM workshop (Wednesday ~ Friday, 21~23 March)
ISGC 2018 Symposium, 20~23 March 2018
- Date : Tuesday-Friday, 20-23 March 2018
- Venue : 3F, Building for Humanities and Social Science (BHSS), Academia Sinica
- Posters will be on display in the Poster Area located on the 3rd floor of the Building for Humanities and Social Sciences (BHSS), Academia Sinica. Please stay close during the coffee breaks (a.m./p.m. break on 21 March and a.m. break on 22 March) to answer questions and discussion from the Program Committee members.
- A 3-min flash poster presentation will be scheduled. Please send your 3-page slides (including the cover page) to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5 March 2018.
- Please print out your poster in A0 size (Width: 84 com/ Length: 118 cm). The Secretariat will provide certain tapes and appliances on-site.
- Your may display your poster on the board from 18 March (Sunday), and please remove it before 12:30, 23 March (Friday), if you wish to keep the poster. Any posters remaining after break down house will be removed by Secretariat.